ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Many working professionals aspire to attain a higher level of education. Grand Canyon University's online degree programs offer the flexibility you need to get ahead, providing a quality education to help you thrive in today's complex business world. Backed by the legacy of our traditional campus, GCU is an accredited university that stands out from other online education institutions.
Choose from online degree programs in education, business, liberal arts, nursing and health sciences, and earn your bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree online. Study at times that work for your schedule while staying connected with classmates and teachers via online discussions. Benefit from full-time faculty members and fully trained adjunct instructors committed to your individual growth and success.
More Learning Options
Looking for face-to-face learning? GCU offers evening classes for working professionals who wish to earn their next degree in person. For students interested in taking both online courses and in-person evening classes to earn their degree, GCU offers a hybrid learning option.
Featured Online Degree Programs
GCU offers a variety of online degree programs to help you advance your career. These online courses, offered through many of our distinct colleges, feature academically rich, values-based curriculum developed so that you receive the well-rounded education you need to take your career to the next level. Explore some of the most popular online degree programs across our university.
Colangelo College of Business
With a commitment to developing values-driven business leaders of the 21st century, the Colangelo College of Business offers an education founded on the principles of servant leadership and entrepreneurship.
College of Doctoral Studies
In the College of Doctoral Studies, our goal is to encourage and inspire you throughout your doctoral journey. Discover our online PhD, EdD and DBA degree programs and learn what makes GCU's doctoral programs unique.
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Cognition and Instruction
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Integrating Technology, Learning and Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Special Education
- Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Management
College of Education
Learning. Leading. Serving. The College of Education offers online degree programs that allow educators to continue their pursuit of lifelong learning. Explore our bachelor's and master's degrees to learn more.
College of Fine Arts and Production
Explore your inner artist with degrees that help you further your passion. With online degrees in advertising design and digital film, you can embrace your creative side while still enjoying convenience and flexibility
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Design with an Emphasis in Animation
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Design with an Emphasis in Web Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Film with an Emphasis in Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Film with an Emphasis in Screenwriting
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Study the traditional humanities in a modern context with degree programs from the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. Learn about our diverse programs and discover the benefits of earning a liberal arts degree online.
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Prepare for the jobs of tomorrow by earning an online STEM degree. With an emphasis on STEM education, the College of Science, Engineering and Technology offers programs that instill creativity, compassion and character.
College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
For more than 30 years, the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has been providing high-quality healthcare education. With a variety of online degrees available, you can take your career to the next level.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) Online
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science in Professional Development and Advanced Patient Care
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Public Health
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bridge (Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Care Informatics)
College of Theology
At the heart of the College of Theology is the conviction that the Bible alone is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. Find out more about our college and our online degree offerings.
Looking to take just one course to help you brush up on your skills or prepare for degree coursework? Learn about opportunities to take individual courses at the undergraduate level that help you advance your education and improve your skills.
If you have already earned your undergraduate degree, you may want to consider continuing your education with graduate coursework. Continuing education courses help you learn specific skills that may help you advance your career.
GCU is a respected leader in online education. While other universities are only beginning to develop their online course offerings, GCU has been providing a consistent and effective learning platform for more than a decade, with an advanced online learning management system and a variety of online library resources available anytime, anywhere. This gives you the opportunity to study when it is convenient for you, with course credit options to help you graduate early.
Transfer-Friendly and Affordable
We believe the courses should be challenging, not the transfer or financing processes. GCU will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours. No GRE or entrance exams are required. Take advantage of numerous financing options, including scholarships for academic achievement.
Learning Management System
At the beginning of your online degree program, you enter a tutorial to become familiar with its online structure. Our learning management system offers a variety of Web-enhanced learning tools, discussion forums, eBooks and other resources to help you get started. Through the learning management system, you are able to:
- Access your homepage for overview of course activity
- Navigate the digital classroom environment
- Submit assignments and receive feedback
- Use forums to participate in discussions and post information
- Review calendar of assignment due dates and reminders
Our online students receive full access to campus events. See what's coming to GCU next.